Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Red Carpet Recipe.

Need a quick & easy holiday gift that will receive a standing ovation every time?  Don't worry, I gotcha covered.  Behold: the yummiest spice cake you've ever had and will ever have in your life.

I apologize for the lack of mouth watering recipe photos, but my iPhone charger went MIA and it didn't show its face until after I completed my creation and devoured half of it.

Ok folks, run to your pantry and grab:

2 cups self rising flour
2 cups sugar
3 eggs, beaten
1 cup vegetable oil
1 container of baby food - prune
1 container of baby food - applesauce
1 tsp., nutmeg
1 tsp., allspice
1 tsp., cinnamon 

Preheat your oven to 325
Mix all ingredients well and pour into a greased bundt pan
Cook for 1 hour
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment