Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bedroom Blues.

Even though the living room sits quite unfinished and unattended to at the moment, my mind is racing and recently took a few leaps back to the master bedroom.  Navy is my go-to.  The color is classic, timeless, chic and pairs well with everything.  I'm thinking I'm going to splash most of the bedroom in this hue and then sprinkle a bit of neutral throughout.  At first glance my plan may not appear very feminine, but a.) I'm starting to design with a person of the opposite sex in mind and b.) I tend to gravitate towards a darker palette for the boudoir and shy away from the light, bright and airy.  To me, the darker tones scream quiet, cozy and intimate and I dont' know about you, but those three words sum up a bedroom perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment