Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Let's Catch Up.

Let me first apologize for my brief intermission over the past few days.  I enjoyed a busy and wedding-filled weekend complete with registering, registering & registering, and my final thoughts are: Good Lord, what a process.  And we're not even done, ya'll.  We had a few hiccups and a bad experience with a sales clerk, so we hit pause on the gift registry fun and plan to resume after the holidays.  [Quick shout out to Pottery Barn for being the easiest and most friendly place to register...and a big thumbs down to a huge bedding & bath store that shall remain nameless]

On Saturday night, I broke up all of the marital monotony with a dinner date that included one of my besties.  We sipped cocktails, complained about life and had a ole merry time.  I mixed in some cleaning, a Target run and some playtime with my soon-to-be 2 year old niece and ended the weekend decorating my Christmas tree and devouring a slice of red velvet cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.  Hello deliciousness and pure heaven.

Well now that we've caught up, I'm afraid to say that I'm leaving you again.  I'm off to Florida tomorrow, work not play, and won't be back until Friday.  Until then my lovelies, sit back and laugh at this quote that I'm sure to prove true in April;)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment