Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

So much to do, So little time.

No chicken tenders.  That's my 2013 New Year's resolution.  It may seem ridiculous, but that is going to be a struggle for me, but one that I believe will pay off big time.  I love chicken tenders, i.e. I eat way too much fried food and with a wedding less than 4 months away, it's time I walk away from one of my favorite meals.  Along with this daunting task in the New Year, I'm also giving myself monthly to-do lists to keep me on track and ensure that my upcoming nuptials go off without a hitch;)

January's "Must Get Done"
 
Book Honeymoon
Purchase wedding bands (for me and him)
Find wedding party transportation from ceremony site to reception
Initial cake tasting
Follow-up with florist
 
So that's not too bad, right?  I have 30 days to get this stuff knocked out while working 5 days a week, enjoying our first engagement party and celebrating a total cutie turning 3.  And when I become stressed out, I can't turn to a chicken tender.  Oh boy.  I'll just keep reminding myself that I can do this.  I can do this.
 
And on a side note, please check out one of my favorite blogs from 2012 (and of course it will continue to be one of my favs in 2013).  Lindsay from sadie + stella is passionate about all things beautiful with an impeccable eye for style; my kind of girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment