Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

The kitchen.

I know, I know, you're probably wondering what happened to all the plans I had for my living room...right?  Those plans are still there, but in the meantime I want to get a jumpstart on what's to come in the kitchen.  My goal is to paint prior to moving in, which will take place in just about 2 months, and then I'll save all the decorating, renovations, and remodels for married life.

Inspiration:
Via

This was my original wedding pallette, until I decided to add in a splash of navy.  I'm don't know about you, but white, black and green just screams classic and crisp.  I'm not sure there is one thing about this kitchen that I don't like.  I'm dying over the greek key table runner and that table lighting?  Good Lord, I'm in love.  I'm still on a mission to find this Benjamin Moore Paint Color but I'm thinking I'll want to go towards a pistachio-ish hue.

Any suggestions?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment