Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Craving Chinese Chippendale

Does anyone else struggle with patience as much as I do?  I wouldn't say I'm the best at waiting patiently and in times like this the saying "good things come to those who wait" bugs the heck out of me!  I have been on the hunt for a set of 4 chinese chippendale chairs for aproximately 1 year.  You heard me, 1 year!  I refuse to give up and pay the ridiculous prices I see on etsy and ebay and continue to wait around for some good samaritan to place a set of 4 on Craigslist for $100.00.  Every time I look at these images, I remind myself it's going to be worth the wait...well it better be.
 
 
 
 
 
This one is probably my all-time fav chippendale inspiration picture.  It's the first glimpse I ever got of these beauties and remains on the fridge, motivating me to press on in my search.
 
 
 
Later this week I'll post a picture of a MAJOR thrift store find that is really going to spice up The Boyfriend's living room, along with some before and after pictures of a recent paint project. 
Happy Tuesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment