Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kick off your shoes and stay a while

There is something about Kristin Lomauro's designs that make me want to pour a glass of red wine, put on my comfy pants and just relax.  Well, let's be honest, there are many things that make me want to pour a glass of red wine.  Warm, intimate and cozy instantly come to mind when describing the San Diego designer, and I just love how she mixes classic and traditional with retro and trendy. Lomauro is insanely talented at giving each piece in a room a clear purpose and she never seems to underestimate the details.  In the words of Rachel Zoe, her work is bananas.













I don't know about you, but I'm dying for a chevron tiled, floor-to-ceiling backsplash in the kitchen.  But I have a feeling it will take a couple glasses of wine, or perhaps something stronger, to convince The Boyfriend to paint "zig zags" on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment