Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Boyfriend Got Lucky...

Ok folks, get that mind out of the gutter.  The Boyfriend got lucky, yes he got really lucky when he chose a gal with an eye for design and a desire to make his house a-w-e-s-o-m-e.  I spend a lot of my time at The Boyfriend's house and fingers crossed, the house will one day soon become "ours".  I have really enjoyed putting together ideas for each room and I got lucky myself landing a man who loves everything I pick out, from ikat drapes to the perfect set of Louis XIV chairs.  Of course, he has no idea what a Louis XIV chair is or how to spell "ikat", but he gives me free reign and I love him for that!

Now, on to the nitty gritty: Remember when I told you I went thrifting and found the perfect piece to spice up the living room?  TA DA, here it is!



Is this not the prettiest chinese chippendale side table that you've ever seen?!?  And with the $35.00 price tag I just could not say no.  This beauty came from  Class and Trash in Richmond and only needs a quick coat of paint.  I will feature this re-do project, along with other living room updates in an upcoming weekly feature entitled "Starting from Scratch".  For now, I'll wet your whistle and leave you with my current front runner for drapes.



No comments:

Post a Comment