Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Pleased To Meet You

First blog post ever.  I thought about being fancy, but then decided that there is plenty of time for that later.

Confession No. 1: I'm obsessed with French Bergere chairs, chinese chippendale-anything, tufted sofas and Schumacher fabric (even though I can't afford Schumacher fabric at the moment....minor detail).

Confession No. 2: I have a 9-5 desk job, but spend most of my 9-5 thinking of how I can redecorate my house.  Well, The Boyfriend's house...that will hopefully be my house...soon.  Much, much more on this topic later.

Confession No. 3: This blog makes me insanely giddy.  Mostly giddy because I'm the world's least technically saavy person and I set this thing up All. By. Myself.  Yes, I asked my company's IT guy first, but when he said no, I set it up All. By. Myself.

So, there you have it.  I have had my nose deep in interior design blogs for the past year and finally decided that it was time to share my love of creating beautiful spaces.  So, shall we?



1 comment: