Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Weekend Fun.

If you live in Raleigh and you haven't been to Studio 123 in Seaboard Station, you need to reevaluate your life.  I'm serious.  The customer service is top notch, the selection of furniture is out-of-this-world and the accessories...don't even get me started.  If you're looking for a great DIY piece or kitchen chairs that have been perfectly repurposed (try & say that three times fast), then Studio 123 is a no-brainer.

 A quick trip after work on Friday was just the trick to starting my weekend off right.


I told The Fiancé that these glasses are just for looks, not for drinking.  It's Sunday night and he's still having trouble grasping the concept.  While he remains perplexed, I'm still swooning over my selection.


Drum shade in perfect condition?  Check.  $10.00 price tag....check, check!
This little beauty is going to look simply stunning over the kitchen table.

Chilly temperatures are the perfect setting for snuggling on the couch, and my new Yankee Candle paired exquisitely well with my laziness.  


The living room gets painted on Thursday and our faux bamboo side table is scheduled for a face-list during my upcoming three-day weekend.  Is it bad that I'm already wishing for Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment