Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

And I said yes!

Before we even left for San Diego, I got the biggest surprise e-v-e-r....this little beauty!  The Fiancé sure picked a winner (I'm talking about the ring, not me..hehe) and I'm not ashamed to admit that I look at my finger about one million times a day.
 

After donning the bling for about a week now, I've finally decided to get into the nitty gritty: wedding planning.  I told myself I would enjoy this process, remain positive & under no circumstance would I become a Bridezilla.  Well let me tell you folks, Day 1 of planning has certainly tried my patience.  Big time. Who knew coordinating a reception venue on the same date as an opening with my church would be such a task?!?

Although my blog is dedicated to creating beautiful spaces, I've decided to set aside one day a week to track my wedding planning progress.  It will be a great way for me to cross items off my list, plus putting together a wedding is a bit like putting together a room, right?  I'll need to select my color palette, linens, photographer, menu items, band....and the list goes on.  Stay tuned because I'm sure to need some support along the way;)

In other news, my living room fabric swatches came in and I'll be sharing them tomorrow along with a sneak peak of our painting progress.  Oh and it's almost the weekend...hallelujah for no alarm clock, college football and...more planning.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment