Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Rug Love

I need your help, friends.  Rugs are a very important part of any room, as they anchor a space and soften hard surfaces like tile, hardwood and even laminates.  Ever since that glorious day when The Boyfriend and I discovered hardwoods underneath a bevy of carpet, I've been racking my brain for the perfect living room rug.  I'm leaning towards a neutral color (remember my fabric selections?) but could be persuaded to go a little crazy.

Should I go textured?







Should I go moroccan?




Or should I go layered?






How fun is that zebra rug?!?  I don't know if I could convince The Boyfriend to go that wacky in the living room, but a girl can dream;)  If I had to make a decision today, I think I'd go with the shag to add some depth to the hardwood floors and anchor the prints I'm using in the throw pillows and drapes.  But the jury's still out.

No comments:

Post a Comment