Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Back to Reality

Vacations are beyond amazing, but man do they come with an awful recovery period.  I'm still on west coast time and instead of sipping margaritas and walking on the beach in Coronado, I've got my nose deep in some excel worksheets.  Terrible.  I'm not happy about this.

San Diego was, without a doubt, the most beautiful place I've ever been in my 26 years of life.  The water is the sharpest shade of blue I've ever seen, so blue that I had to splash around just to make sure it was legit.  The Fiancé and I saw it all: La Jolla, Coronado, LA, Hollywood, the San Diego Zoo, Monday Night Football at Qualcomm, & we even snuck into the Beverly Hills Hotel so that I could look for Lindsay Lohan.  No dice. 

I promise to show you guys lots of pictures but today I'm catching up on a billion emails and time is getting away from me.

I leave you with the image I've been staring at since we boarded the plane yesterday. 
San Diego, I miss you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment