Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Home Sweet Home

 Now that I know with 100% certainty that I'll have a new home in 6 months (I'm grinning from ear to ear right now), I've got to get on the ball with the living room.  I want at least one room to be complete pre-wedding and there ain't much time.  Yikes!
So here's what we're working with on the living room side-o-things:
I know my mom is just going to squeal with delight when I inform her that not only do I need her to plan a wedding, but I'd also like some throw pillows and floor-length drapes.  It may be more of a shriek than a squeal, and I'm not sure delight will be the emotion of choice.  I love you, mom.
OK, here's where I need some assistance, folks.  I'm in the market for a coffee table, an area rug, and another print for some accent pillows.  I love my classic color palette, but I do need a pop and after swooning over so many fabric swatches lately, I've got designer's block.  Help!

1 comment:

  1. Kendal,

    you should definitely check out the cloth barn in goldsboro! that is hwere we got all of our fabric for our house. They have tons of stuff, and its cheaper than calico corners. In fact my bedding that I got from calico corners is at cloth barn. Check it out :)

    ReplyDelete