Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Keeping my eyes on the prize.

"Enjoy every minute."  "It's just one day."  "This is such a fun time in your life."  I have been repeating these words of wisdom throughout the initial stages of planning my wedding, cause let's be real ya'll...this wedding stuff is stressful.  Don't get me wrong, I'm loving every minute of staring at dresses, choosing flower arrangements and playing around with color schemes.  But our guest list?  Don't get me started.  And all the opinions?  I just want to scream.  However, through all of the chaos and tears (yes, there have been a few tears), this bride-to-be is making some serious progress.

Set a Date
Select a Reception Venue
Initial Menu Meeting
Book dress appointment
Select Rehearsal Dinner Venue
Book Band
Choose Save The Dates & order samples
 
All in two week's time, might I add.  Moving forward, I am tossing all of my energy into finding a photographer and selecting my florist.  Mom's making a trip down this weekend and we're hoping to knock out a lot-including my first dress appointment.  So excited!  I've slowly starting to form an image of this big event in my head and it looks a little something like this...


All courtesy of The Knot 

No comments:

Post a Comment