Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pretty in Pink

"And last week I saw Cameron Diaz at Fred Segal, and I talked her out of buying this truly heinous angora sweater. Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed."  Elle Woods is always on point.

Switching up our usual Monday night routine of dinner and Dancing With The Stars, Jenna and I headed to "the theater "(sounds like we're important, doesn't it?) for opening night of Legally Blonde, The Musical.  It was insanely amazing.  I'm talking Jenna and I barely spoke to one another because we couldn't take our eyes off the stage amazing.  The music was ridiculously entertaining, the actors were incredibly talented and Elle's wardrobe...I'm still picking my jaw up off the ground.  Wow.

In honor of Ms. Woods and her signature look, I've pulled together a handful of pink that is seriously to die for.  Drumroll please....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey Doc, I think I'm coming down with a serious case of the pinks. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment